Our favorite trend this year? Mini space buns with loose, beachy waves. Get creative, and add some craft store cording and charms, and you’re ready for V-Day, spring break and everything in between! Here’s our guide for how to get your new, go-to warm weather style.
1. Create two small ponytails near the front of the crown area, and secure with clear elastics.
3. Wrap colored suede cording (you can find it at a craft store, like Michael’s) over the top of each bun, and incorporate the cord into a basic three-strand braid underneath each bun.
4. Braid about two-thirds of the way down, then use the cord to secure the braid.
5. Attach charms (you can find these unicorn and bear pegasus charms at a craft store) to the bottom of each bun.
7. Take your new buns for a spin, dancing queen! 💃