Choosing the perfect Valentine’s Day style is no easy task! You want it to be cute AND practical (and it wouldn’t hurt if it looked good enough to ‘gram!). We have just the thing. This festive, heart-shaped bun is sure to turn heads, and with our Wrap Up, you can recreate this look in just five minutes! Check out the step-by-step below to learn how.
1. Start by gathering hair into a ponytail and securing with an elastic. Open a Wrap Up, and mold it into a V shape.
2. Pull the pony through the Wrap Up, pinch it closed and slide it to the ends of your hair. Then roll the hair up until you reach the top of the pony.
3. Using one hand to hold the Wrap Up in place, shape the bottom of the Wrap Up into a point (the bottom of the heart) with your other hand.
4. Secure the Wrap Up to your head with long bobby pins—one on the bottom and two on each side.
5. Next, fold the sides of the Wrap Up inward to create the top of the heart. Slide the hair up over the side of the Wrap Up to conceal.
6. Use one hand to hold the heart shape in place while you pin the Wrap Up to secure.
7. Use a duck bill clip to help maintain the shape as you mist with hairspray for hold, and to smooth flyaways.
Voilà! The perfect, Insta-worthy Valentine’s Day style!