Pairing a bandana or scarf with classic, beachy waves is one of our go-to, low-maintenance styles. If you’ve never tried it, here’s how to take a simple bandana and turn it into your favorite new hair accessory!
1. Beachwave your hair using the Beachwaver S1. Pro tip: to help smooth your hair and catch shorter layers, start by Beachwaving in the middle of a section, then hold the end of the strand, open the clamp and gently slide the iron down. Continue Beachwaving.
2. Roll your bandana into a headband.
3. Section out two pieces of hair in the front. Place the bandana underneath the back section of your hair, and wrap upward.
4. Tie into a knot at the top of your head.
5. Tuck the front pieces into and around the bandana.
Optional: use a bobby pin to secure the hair behind the bandana.
6. Rock your new look, cutie!