Running late for work or class, but still want your hair to look cute? We got you. This pretty, half-up style—made by creating three topsy tails and bringing them all together—takes less than five minutes, but makes it look like you spent all morning perfecting your ‘do. Get the steps below!
1. Start by prepping hair with Beachwaver Great Barrier Heat Protectant Hairspray.
2. Leaving out a couple front pieces, pull back one side of hair into a half pony, securing with a small elastic. Repeat on the other side.
3. Split the pony in half, and pull apart to create an opening near the elastic.
4. Flip the ponytail up and through the opening of the hair to create a topsy tail. Repeat on the other side.
5. Gently pull apart the twists to create texture, then create a third topsy tail right in the center.
6. Pull all three twisted ponytails together and secure in the center with a small elastic. Dress up the look by adding a fun accessory!
7. Curl hair with the Dual Voltage Beachwaver S.75.
8. After allowing curls to cool, brush fingers through, and spray Beachwaver Shubie Surf Beach Spray on the ends. Scrunch to create more texture.